Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ammunition  

Andrewmckee
(@andrewmckee)
Active Member Registered

Hi everyone, sorry late in post tonight but just wondering if anyone could tell me whether I could buy any ammo at range tomorrow?

regards

andy

Andrew mckee

Posted : May 29, 2020 10:26 pm
Barney
(@barney)
Eminent Member Registered Registered

Yes i think Petes shop is open

slow is smooth smooth is fast

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 29, 2020 10:34 pm
safeshooter
(@safeshooter)
Trusted Member Moderator

Its a bone of contention with the Club and its ammunition.

Its nice the club offer a facility to buy ammo, but Petes @wpe shop (WPE Firearms) has more choice and is competitively priced, he is always well stocked.
No one else will say it out loud, so I will. Does the club need to sell ammunition? I doubt it, its just another headache for the committee.

"it's a Fuster Cluck!"

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2020 10:23 am
Stevo
(@stevo)
Eminent Member Registered Registered
Posted by: @safeshooter

Its a bone of contention with the Club and its ammunition.

Its nice the club offer a facility to buy ammo, but Petes @wpe shop (WPE Firearms) has more choice and is competitively priced, he is always well stocked.
No one else will say it out loud, so I will. Does the club need to sell ammunition? I doubt it, its just another headache for the committee.

As the man says 👆

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2020 11:52 pm
Bonsia1965
(@bonsia1965)
New Member Registered

Hi,i have got club ammunition in the past or gone to forest lodge, if I had time. But I now go to WPE Firearms for my .22 ammunition, all my reloding stuff,air pellet's and co'2 bottel's. They got me my new air rifle at a good price. 

So I think the club need not  sell ammunition anymore as we have a very good shop on site. 🙂 

Royal Marines

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2020 8:05 pm